Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cawfee tawk

BL: ... so I figured we should all get back into fighting form, it being a new decade and all.

RA: I think I should start doing some martial arts training.

BL: Maybe you should

RA: Ok, I shouldn't do too much grappling though, my stomach muscles are pretty tender these days...

Me: Maybe don't mention that to your classmates in fighting on the first day, how about waiting until the 4th or 5th class so they don't just start whaling on you from day one?

Ramon is dangling his arms onto the floor, despairing with his forehead to a stool.

RC: I don't feel like doing anything. I don't care anymore. This is how I prefer existence sometimes, like yeah my heads down.

BL: Uh, could you guys run out and get us some more sage? We burnt the rest of that bundle up after you started playing with a ouija board and tarot cards in the house. Also when we burned that necronomicon we found in the laundry room. So we're going to need some to smudge the rest of this year outta here. Especially if you keep talking like this.

RC: I can't move. Andrea wants her private time, she wants the space to herself tonight.

Brenda Lee wistfully imagines the concept of private time, and having her own space. She resolves to at least start the new year and decade with fresh beats and phenomenal music.

Brothers continue to mope around and sigh.

Jeanne enters.

JNM: I woke up next door to the Playboy mansion! Ohmagawd! And I lost my phone!!

No comments: